Iranian Corrosion Association would like to invite you to participate in the International Corrosion Fair and the 17th National Corrosion Congress that will be held on 7th and 8th of December, 2016 at the Faculty of Marine Engineering of the Amikabir University of Technology, Bandar Abbas, Iran.
This congress enjoys the participation and presense of directors, experts, professors and scholars from universities and the petroleum, gas and petrochemicals industry.
Thematic Content of the Exhibition
- Corrosion Management in the Marine Industry
- Corrosion Management in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals Industry
- Assessment of Direct and Indirect Costs of Corrosion
- Corrosion in Water and Sewage Systems
- New Corrosion Monitoring and Control Methods in Operating Units and Pipeline Transition
- Corrosion Prevention Methods (Coating, Advanced Materials and Alloys, Corrosion Inhibitors)
- Nano-Technology and Advanced Materials
- Corrosion Control Methods in High Temperature
- Corrosion Control in Powerplants and Nuclear Installations
- Microbial Corrosion and Bio-Material
- Corrosion In Military Industry and Equipments
- Corrosion in Transportation Infrastructures
Please contact ICA for more information on participation in the 17th National Corrosion Congress and the International Corrosion Fair.